This policy adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR (EU Directive) 2018. For the purposes of this policy Funky Pet is the data controller.
website and is not either (i) employed by Funky Pet and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Funky Pet and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Funky Pet: Redlynch Farm, Main Road, Stickney, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 8EQ
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Funky Pet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about how you use this website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering via this website
- Any other information that you send to Funky Pet such as via a website form including:
o Email Address
o Telephone number
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using this site, you consent to us processing and collecting the aforementioned data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Send you our newsletters from time to time that you have positively consented to receive.
- Send you marketing communications that you have positively consented to receive.
- Internal record keeping
SECURING YOUR DATA
Funky Pet will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Funky Pet will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Any payment transactions made to Funky Pet will be encrypted using SSL technology
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed and/or stored on eBay Inc. who protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. eBay inc. may process and retain your personal information on servers in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world where their data centres are located. eBay Inc. has established a set of global privacy standard known as their Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) which are their commitment to protect your personal information. For more information about the BCRs and eBay’s global privacy standard click here.
Funky Pet uses AWeber Systems, Inc to process and store that data we collect from you. AWeber Systems, Inc. participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. With respect to sensitive information, AWeber employed SSL technology, and is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S.
GDPR compliant click here.
In the unlikely event that our systems are breached, we will inform the ICO immediately and adhere to their guidelines.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never pass on your details to third parties without receiving your positive consent to do so. We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our
subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Your data will be retained for up to 36 months, within which time Funky Pet will seek your consent to continue to hold such information.
If you no longer wish to be contacted in relation to information, products or services that you have previously requested from us, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Following GDPR guidelines Funky Pet will answer and action all requests within 28 days of receipt.
Please note that if you click on, or follow, any links from our site to external websites, our private policy will no longer apply. Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 44 (0) 7834 618242